Friday, April 15, 2011

Helping me with my story

I wrote a short story entitled "Black Sunshine" and I am glad that my roommate was able to help me. She made me really empathize and get into the mind of my character. She was able to give me a movie I should watch and also penetrating details about different things I should use to make my story come alive. Watching the movie helped me a lot to convey the emotion I wanted in the story.

Thanks to her I was able to get inside of my character's head and ignite emotion, passion, fear, and desire through the use of descriptive imagery and  concrete details. I was glad  that she helped to inspire me.

God always puts people in you life for a reason and a season.

I have learned quite a bit from her despite her constant negativitiy.

No comments:

Post a Comment