Friday, April 15, 2011

Livin' my life like its golden

I had an amazing time at Lake Trasimeno with Nikki and Dee. The lake reminded me of Greece because the water was beautiful and the mountains were picturesque. The water was a green I have never seen before. I enjoyed being by the water and enjoying the crisp air.

The natural scene of Lake Transimeno was very serence and peacful. I loved every moment of it. I was taking in every moment and enjoying the small but beautiful blessings God has given all of us to sing, dance, see, breathe, and live life its golden.

This was definitely one of my favorite trips in Italy because I was by the water. I was also with great company who helped to make the time special :).
























 
Photography by: Brittany Fennell

No comments:

Post a Comment